- President Clif Smart visits the SMAT department and gets his ankle taped by 4th year student, Jared Sickman, during the 2012 Family Weekend.
- 2012 SMAT Quiz Bowl team recognized by MSU Board of Governors.
- Seniors 2013.
- 30 ATEP students participated in 2012 Homecoming 5K lead by Senior, Blaire Wyatt.
- ATEP students have some fun with a relay game at the ATSA annual BBQ.
- SMAT Student stretches MSU football player on the sideline during a game.
A Rich Tradition...
Since its beginning in 1978, Athletic Training (AT) Program faculty and staff have provided students with the highest quality of athletic training education. Currently, MSU offers a CAATE (Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education) accredited AT program. The program includes classroom education along with an abundant opportunity for hands on clinical experience. Not only will students have the opportunity to work with Missouri State's Division I athletic programs, they will be able to experience athletic training through Drury University athletics, Mercy Sports Medicine HealthTracks, Mercy Sports Medicine, and the local high school system. The Missouri State AT Program is dedicated to the highest quality of education for its students. Our graduating seniors consistently pass the national certification at a rate of 20% above the national average. Additionally, in recent years, all of our graduating seniors have gained employment or continued their education immediately following graduation from the program.
Accreditations and affiliations