Office: PROF 160C
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Education (pre-physical therapy option),
Montana State University - 1974
- Master of Science in Physical Education (athletic training specialization)
University of Arizona - 1975
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy, Florida International University ;- 1978
- Therapeutic modalities, especially electrical stimulation
- Therapeutic exercise interventions
- Athletic Training Education
My favorite part about teaching is...
Seeing students finally "get it."
What I like most about MSU is...
The fact that it does not seem like a "big" school and the administration is truly interested in student success.
What I like most about SMAT is...
The academic rigor of the athletic training education program and the wide variety of clinical experiences available to students.
What I enjoy most about SMAT students is...
Their willingness to accept the challenges of this major.
What I like most about the classes I teach is...
They meet early in the day!